Please Read This Important Message!
If you are planning to take more than just the Level III class, for example, you will be taking Level III and Level IV, be sure to check out our PACKAGE DEALS. When you purchase more than one class you can save!
We offer the Level III Commissioned Security Officer Training Class 6 days every week, except Holidays! We have a new Level III Class, 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Check the CLASS SCHEDULE for specific dates and times.
The Level III Commissioned Security Officer Training Class (Level III) is a 40 Hour (5 Days – 8 hours each day) Class and costs $150.00. The price includes:
- Classroom Fee
- Range Fee
- Level III Certificate of Completion
- Handcuffing Pocket Card (Handcuffing Certification is now included in the Level III Class!)
We also offer PRIVATE CLASSES scheduled at times that are convenient for you.
Please bring to class:
- Your state I.D., Driver’s License, or US Passport
- Black pen & paper for notes
You will be required to qualify with your handgun!
- All Level III students receive One on One instruction, on the range, before their range qualification.
- Bring your UNLOADED handgun and UNLOADED magazine in a bag or case.
- If possible, leave your handgun in your vehicle until the instructor instructs you to bring the handgun to the shooting range.
- If you cannot leave your handgun in your vehicle, bring your unloaded handgun unloaded magazine and your ammo (in a bag or case) to the classroom. The Instructor will store your handgun and ammo in our Gun Cabinet. The Gun Cabinet is secure and is in the classroom. The instructor will give you your handgun and ammo when it is time for you to qualify.
- Only standard handgun calibers can be shot on our range.
- Bring 50 rounds for the qualification exercise.
- Bring extra ammo for practice.
Qualification with a Shotgun is not required but is recommended. If you choose to qualify with a Shotgun:
- Bring your UNLOADED shotgun in a bag or case.
- If possible, leave your shotgun in your vehicle until the instructor instructs you to bring the shotgun to the shooting range.
- If you cannot leave your shotgun in your vehicle, bring your unloaded shotgun and your ammo (in a bag or case) to the classroom. The Instructor will store your shotgun and ammo in our Gun Cabinet. The Gun Cabinet is secured and is inside the classroom. The instructor will give you your shotgun and ammo when it is time for you to qualify.
- Bring 10 Shotgun Shells – 00 Buck 9 pellet.
Note: We do not sell ammo. If you bring your own handgun, you will need to supply your own ammunition.
If you do not have a handgun, you can rent a handgun, including ammo, when you take the class.
Note: If you qualify with a Revolver, you can only carry a Revolver. If you qualify with a Semiautomatic, you can carry either a Revolver or a Semiautomatic. We encourage everyone to qualify with a Semiautomatic. Also, it is more expensive to qualify with a Revolver, because the ammo is more expensive.
If you do not have a shotgun and need to rent one:
- The cost of renting a shotgun, including shotgun shells for practice and qualification is $20.00
There are four ways to schedule a Commissioned Security Officer Training Class!